Challenge yourself or create a team with your family and friends to accomplish virtually running the distance across Maryland. Select the 102 mile challenge to complete the distance from Washington D.C. to West Virginia or the 194 mile challenge to complete the distance from east-to-west or the 388 mile challenge to complete the distance from east-to-west and back again.
Here’s how it works:
1. For Individuals start by getting registered. Teams start by coming up with a fun team name. The first team member to register creates a team during the registration process. After the team has been created, each team member can join the team during their individual registration process.
2. Once registered, get ready to start your challenge on 6/12. Complete the distance across Maryland where you want and when you want, keeping track of your miles each day using our challenge completion tracker.
3. You can start chipping away at your challenge any day after 6/12. Teams have 30 days to complete the challenge. Individuals in the 102 mile challenge have 40 days, individuals in the 194 mile challenge have 60 days, and individuals in the 388 mile challenge have 90 days. If you are completing the challenge as a team, your team’s cumulative distance counts toward the challenge (Ex: Jill runs 100 miles, Jack runs 20 miles (slacker), and Bill runs 74 miles to complete the 194 mile east-to-west challenge).
4. Once you or your team has completed the 102 or 194 or 388 mile challenge, submit your results to get your finisher certificate and you’ll have earned bragging rights to say you or your team conquered the #GreatRunAcrossMaryland.
5. Once you have registered, your shirt will be shipped to you right away. Once you complete the challenge, your medal will be shipped to you.
START THE CHALLENGE NOW
DEAL EXTENDED TO 6/25