Challenge yourself or create a team with your family and friends to accomplish virtually running the distance across Massachusetts. Select the 123 mile challenge to complete the distance from east to west, the 235 mile challenge to complete the distance from east to west and back again, or the 299 mile challenge to complete the distance from Cape Cod to Pittsfield to Manchester-by-the-sea.
Here’s how it works:
1. For Individuals start by getting registered. Teams start by coming up with a fun team name. The first team member to register creates a team during the registration process. After the team has been created, each team member can join the team during their individual registration process.
2. Once registered, get ready to start your challenge on 6/12. Complete the distance across Massachusetts where you want and when you want, keeping track of your miles each day using our challenge completion tracker.
3. You can start chipping away at your challenge any day after 6/12. Teams have 30 days to complete the challenge. Individuals in the 116 mile challenge have 40 days, individuals in the 226 mile challenge have 70 days, and individuals in the 332 mile challenge have 75 days. If you are completing the challenge as a team, your team’s cumulative distance counts toward the challenge (Ex: Jill runs 120 miles, Jack runs 40 miles (slacker), and Bill runs 75 miles to complete the 235 mile challenge from east to west and back again).
4. Once you or your team has completed the 123 or 235 or 299 mile challenge, submit your results to get your finisher certificate and you’ll have earned bragging rights to say you or your team conquered the #GreatRunAcrossMassachusetts.
5. Once you have registered, your shirt will be shipped to you right away. Once you complete the challenge, your medal will be shipped to you.
START THE CHALLENGE NOW
DEAL EXTENDED TO 7/2