Challenge yourself or create a team with your family and friends to accomplish virtually running the distance across Oregon. Select the 119 mile challenge to complete the distance from Eugene to Medford or the 232 mile challenge to complete the distance from Portland to Klamath Falls or the 357 mile challenge to complete the distance from east-to-west.
Here’s how it works:
1. For Individuals start by getting registered. Teams start by coming up with a fun team name. The first team member to register creates a team during the registration process. After the team has been created, each team member can join the team during their individual registration process.
2. Once registered, get ready to start your challenge on 6/12. Complete the distance across Oregon where you want and when you want, keeping track of your miles each day using our challenge completion tracker.
3. You can start chipping away at your challenge any day after 6/12. Teams have 30 days to complete the challenge. Individuals in the 119 mile challenge have 40 days, individuals in the 232 mile challenge have 70 days, and individuals in the 357 mile challenge have 80 days. If you are completing the challenge as a team, your team’s cumulative distance counts toward the challenge (Ex: Jill runs 168 miles, Jack runs 47 miles (slacker), and Bill runs 142 miles to complete the 357 mile east-to-west challenge).
4. Once you or your team has completed the 119 or 232 or 357 mile challenge, submit your results to get your finisher certificate and you’ll have earned bragging rights to say you or your team conquered the #GreatRunAcrossOregon.
5. Once you have registered, your shirt will be shipped to you right away. Once you complete the challenge, your medal will be shipped to you.
THE CHALLENGE BEGINS 6/12
OPENING WEEK DEAL ENDS 6/11