Challenge yourself or create a team with your family and friends to accomplish virtually running the distance across Washington. Select the 119 mile challenge to complete the distance from Tacoma to Portland or the 237 mile challenge to complete the distance from Bainbridge Island to Spokane or the 343 mile challenge to complete the distance from east-to-west.
Here’s how it works:
1. For Individuals start by getting registered. Teams start by coming up with a fun team name. The first team member to register creates a team during the registration process. After the team has been created, each team member can join the team during their individual registration process.
2. Once registered, get ready to start your challenge on 6/12. Complete the distance across Washington where you want and when you want, keeping track of your miles each day using our challenge completion tracker.
3. You can start chipping away at your challenge any day after 6/12. Teams have 30 days to complete the challenge. Individuals in the 102 mile challenge have 40 days, individuals in the 194 mile challenge have 65 days, and individuals in the 388 mile challenge have 80 days. If you are completing the challenge as a team, your team’s cumulative distance counts toward the challenge (Ex: Jill runs 165 miles, Jack runs 40 miles (slacker), and Bill runs 138 miles to complete the 343 mile east-to-west challenge).
4. Once you or your team has completed the 119 or 237 or 343 mile challenge, submit your results to get your finisher certificate and you’ll have earned bragging rights to say you or your team conquered the #GreatRunAcrossWashington.
5. Once you have registered, your shirt will be shipped to you right away. Once you complete the challenge, your medal will be shipped to you.
START THE CHALLENGE NOW
DEAL EXTENDED TO 6/25